Whether you’re staying in the South West Water area, moving away or registering a new property, you can let us know from the Your account section.

  • In the Moving Home? box, you can choose the type of move you’d like to do from the menu.
  • You will need to enter your details, the date of the move and the details of the new property (if you’re staying within our area)
  • We do need meter readings from any property that has a water meter. If you haven’t got them or can’t get them, don’t worry. You can let us know when you fill out the form and we can help.